Intelligent Camera Module
The intelligent camera module integrates multiple vision recognition algorithms running on its ESP32 dual-core processor. It can return recognized human body, objects, and symbols through serial/I2C/WiFi at a rate of 25fps or 50fps. A deck of symbol cards is included for testing the recognition algorithms.
- Color recognition, ball recognition, human sensing, card pattern (shapes, traffic signs, and numbers) recognition.
- Motion gestures, ambient light, and proximity sensing functionalities with built-in infrared sensor
- No network necessary – all its vision algorithms are processing locally, with no need of the network, and no worries about privacy issues
- Widely Applicable – it can be widely used in intelligent toys, AI educational kits, maker products, and other applications
- Stream video through WiFi
A demo of attaching the camera to the mouth of robot dog Bittle to perform object following
- CPU: 240MHz dual-core processor and larger memory
- Camera: 300k (640*480) pixel RGB camera with a wide-angle lens; FPS(max) 60fps; sensor Ssze 1/4”; field of view – FOV 84°; focal length – 2.5mm; aperture – 2.2mm; len diameter 5.5mm
- Light Intensity & Motion Sensor: can detect light intensity, infrared proximity, and hand glide gestures
- A deck of symbol cards is included for testing the recognition algorithms